The Alumni Association of University of Moratuwa was established with the primary objective of creating strong relationships among graduates and diplomates, who are working in different segments of the industry and in academia, in many parts of the world. Membership of the Alumni Association is open to all graduates, diplomates, honorary graduates, staff and former staff, current and former Council members of the University.
Constitution of the Alumni Association of the University of Moratuwa can be downloaded from here.
The objectives of the Association are:
- To encourage, foster and promote close relations between the University and its Alumni
- To promote the interest of the alumni body in the affairs of the University
- To assist the alumni in promoting the general interest and well-being of the University
- To ensure that alumni programmes are initiated and developed for the benefit of the alumni
- To assist and support the effort of the University in obtaining funds for its development
- To provide a medium through which alumni may support and advance the pursuit of academic excellence at the University
- To provide and disseminate information regarding the University, its faculties, staff, graduates, diplomates and students to the alumni
- To express opinions and act as suitable on issues of relevance to the University, the members of the Association and national interests.
The Executive Council
The Executive Council of the Alumni Association of University of Moratuwa comprises of nine office bearers and six committee members. Members of the present executive council is found here.